We’re Your Roofing Experts in Plano, TX
Storm damage can be devastating. If you’ve ever experienced the expense and stress of replacing a roof after a storm, you certainly don’t want to risk another replacement down the road. At New View Roofing , our Plano roofing contractors provide careful roof repairs and full replacements using a proven inspection and installation process.
The care we take during the process is what makes our roof solutions last longer than others. This means your roofing system will be more durable, protecting your home and family for years longer than roofs installed according to ordinary standards.
Not Sure If Your Roof Has Been Damaged? Get an Inspection
It’s a good idea to call New View Roofing after any major weather event. Our roofing contractors can find issues that are not apparent to the untrained eye, as well as spot common problems that shorten a roof’s life. Our complete roof inspection includes:
- Check for loose shingles.
- Inspect seals on shingles to help prevent wind damage.
- Check to see if shingles are curled, brittle or deteriorated.
- Inspect roof for missing shingle granules.
- Inspect fasten method used from original installation.
- Inspect all pipe flashings for cracks.
- Inspect flashings at all walls.
- Inspect all storm collars at pipes for proper seal.
- Check gutters and downspouts for blockage.
- Inspect attic insulation for proper R-Value.
- Interior attic inspection for moisture or dry rot.
- Inspect all attic vents for holes or cracks.
- Measure for and calculate proper attic ventilation.
- Inspect attic intake vents for blockage.
- Inspect all rubber boots at top of pipes for dry rot.
- Proper shingle overhangs at gutters and eaves.
- Inspect all valleys for cracks and deterioration.
Contact New View Roofing Today
for Plano, TX
New View Crew working hard on a new GAF roof replacement due to recent wind and hail storms in the Plano Tx area. In addition to the roof we are replacing the hail damaged gutters and re staining the fence. All work was approved and paid for by Allstate insurance and the roof includes our lifetime workmanship warranty.
Replacing our customers roof while providing them total property protection. We are upgrading them from three tab to GAF timberline natural shadow 30 year architectural shingle. We are also upgrading them to synthetic felt underlayment and ice and water shield in their valleys.
Starting a new GAF roof replacement due to recent wind and hail storms in the Plano Tx area. In addition to the roof we are replacing the hail damaged fence. All work was approved and paid for by Allstate insurance and the roof includes our lifetime workmanship warranty
Doing some nighttime patchwork for our customer who just realized all four of his attic vents are totally blown out. Making sure he's watertight until we replace his roof this week with GAF 30 year shingle and synthetic felt. We're also replacing this style of venting with superior ridge vent product to prevent excess heat and premature shingle aging.
Just replaced our customer's hail damaged roof with GAF 30 year shingle, synthetic felt and high pro
Installed gaf tim hd 30 year shingle. Complete roofing replacement.
6/25/18 - Installed certified timberline HD shingle - New View Roofing