30-Year Architectural Shingles: The Most Popular Option
Architectural shingles are extremely popular in the roofing market. This type of shingle includes extra layers of shingle mat that make it thicker than a three-tab asphalt shingle. The thickness provides extra protection for a roof, and architectural shingles offer a longer manufacturer warranty.
New View Roofing is a Dallas-based, local roofing company installing over 1,000 residential roofs a year. We’re highly experienced when it comes to roof installation and look forward to helping you choose the right shingle option for your new roof.
Benefits of 30-Year Shingles
- Architectural shingles weigh almost 50 percent more than three-tab shingles, making them very durable.
- Because of their weight and thickness, most architectural shingles are backed by a minimum 30-year guarantee warranty.
- 30-year shingles are resistant to high winds and hailstone impact.
- With proper installation by New View Roofing, architectural shingles can maintain or raise the value of your home.
- The versatility and design options of architectural shingles increase the curb appeal of your property.
Extend the Service Life of Your New Roof
Thirty-year architectural shingles are a great investment to ensure a long service life for your new roof. We proudly represent leading manufacturers including GAF, TAMKO, CertainTeed and Owens Corning, all of which offer durable, long-lasting products that will perform for years to come. As a GAF Master Elite® Certified contractor, we can also offer the Golden Pledge® Limited Warranty, one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
Call Us Today!
New View Roofing is a trusted local roofing company serving homeowners across North Dallas. Count on our expertise for your residential roof replacement. Learn more about our shingle options and roofing systems by calling (469) 232-7220, or fill out our contact form and one of our professionals will be on-site within 24 hours to give you a free roof inspection!